The 2008 Team

The 2008 Team

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Lyanne: VBS Starts Tomorrow!

This morning before we visited both the Yokosuka Grace Bible church and Nokendai Bible Fellowship, our team took some time after breakfast to talk and worship. One song we sang was "All Who Are Thirsty". When I closed my eyes all I could picture were the crowds and the different people I had seen on the trains and cities. How relevant it was to sing, come Lord Jesus, come. VBS finally begins tomorrow. Please pray that God will use our team to reach these kids and their families. Also that the kids will have lots and lots and lots of fun! =)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We miss you! Praying God will continue to "open your eyes" to the needs of those around you. I'm sure the kids will have lots of fun with you!

Mom