The 2008 Team

The 2008 Team

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Elaine

The highlights for me from this trip
1) Mission work and Prayer walk is hard work
2) Thank God for obedience kids and more kids show up and the kids were praying with us
3) The Moms are great and I hope I can build relationship especially when I went back to Nokendai(everyone is like old friends with lots of Hugs). Katsura asked about me(the Mom that I've e-mailing for a year
4) Get to know new missionaries Ada So and Yamuel Li from Hong Kong, make me understand more on long term mission and what they go through
5) Saying Goodbye to the families and Miwa's Mom and Brother take us to the bus station
6) Understand why we need to go to Japan for Mission
And many more highlights. And thank God for everything. Also many thanks to Richard and Keri Nakamura, Jon and Chieko Reasoner, Shirley and Kohichi Tamura, Jim and Martha Boden, Joy, Ada and many other friends
Elaine Ho

No comments: