The 2008 Team

The 2008 Team

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bob - Day 3

Well, today we spent the morning preparing for Monday's VBS (the who, what, when stuff). We took the afternoon to check out Yokohama a little bit with Shirley, Koichi and kids. Yokohama sits right next to the water and is a little smaller than Toyko (only 8 million people). Beautiful city, clean, the people are polite as usual and the food is great!

Starting to bond with my nine teammates and getting acclimated (a little) with the weather which seems to be the hardest thing for me so far about the trip. Looking forward to what God has planned for me and out team. Everyday is a day to glorify him and I'm sure he his teaching us things to help in our growth. We just have to be able to listen. I think he asked me to do something tomorrow that I'm not real comfortable with but we'll see how it goes. Will fill you in on it tomorrow.

Keep us in your prayers.

2 comments:

P Nancy said...

Ohayoo gozaimasu! It's been great reading all your blogs this morning. What everyone has been sharing has moved me to prayer each time.
Bob, we are praying for you! May the Lord anoint you with an extra measure of his Spirit today, that you might share the Good News of Jesus' love and truth!
Gambatte kudasai! ---Nancy

Anonymous said...

hope matt is being a good roommate! he's not talking in his sleep in nihongo, is he? : D

may God use you as you go step by step in faith...

celia