The 2008 Team

The 2008 Team

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Mei-Ling: 5 weeks to go

Just 5 more weeks before our departure. Please continue to pray for the Tokorozawa team as I believe, their housing situation is still up in the air. Patti is at Mt. Hermon this week serving as a Special Camp counselor/helper for those with disabilities.

Back here, there is still much to be done. I still need to purchase travel/medical insurance for the team, plan for at least 2 more meetings, finalize our in-country budget and purchase yen for our trip. I hope you are all excited as I am.

For the Nokendai team, I got the idea of a game of whiffle ball with the kids. Maybe I was watching a baseball game on TV. I thought it might be kind of fun to have a game. Give me your thoughts; I'll also pass the idea by Shirley.

Well, there it is. My first blog. Is there blog etiquette?
Thanks Al, for setting this up. --- Mei-Ling

No comments: